30 Night trial
Take the risk out of buying a mattress online with our free trial.
We think Nemo is pretty amazing clean, green sleeping machine, but we understand you might be nervous about buying a mattress you haven’t tried. That’s why we’re giving you 30 sleeps, risk free. If you decide Nemo isn’t for you, just let us know and we’ll collect it and give you a full refund.
Quick Guide to get ready for a great nights sleep
1. Why wrestle your mattress up the stairs or through the doorway? Carry your box into the before unpacking.
2. Place your rolled up mattress where you want it before removing the protective plastic outer cover.
3. To unroll your mattress, open the protective outer plastic cover taking care not to cut or slice the enclosed mattress.
4. Your mattress needs time to return to its pre-rolled shape and performance, so we recommend waiting 24 hours before use.
5. Sleep well and help wave goodbye to plastic pollution and say hello to a cleaner, greener and altogether comfier night’s sleep.
How does the 30 days trial work?
Simply choose the mattress you would like to trial, and we will deliver as soon as it is made
Enjoy a perfect night’s sleep knowing you are helping save the plant and solving the plastic pollution
Tell your family and friends what a great mattress you are sleeping on!
Are all the ranges included in the sleep trial?
Yes, all mattresses are included in the trial.
Do I have to pay for delivery?
Any mattress you choose is free delivery!
Do you provide mattress removal?
If you would like to trial a mattress we will take away your old mattress free of charge but please let us know when ordering the new mattress.
How do I return the Nemo mattress?
It takes a couple of weeks to get used to a new mattress but if you still want to return the mattress, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Do I have to pay for the return?
Once the mattress has been returned free of charge, we will refund you the cost of the mattress providing it has not been misused or damaged in any way.
What if I buy the Nemo from a retailer?
If you have bought the Nemo from Mattress Online or John Lewis, please contact them directly with any questions or queries.
Can I do the sleep trial more than once?
Unfortunately, we only offer one sleep trial per household.
Terms and conditions
Has been misused or damaged
Repaired in anyway
At the end of your sleep trial there are 3 options:
Keep the mattress
Exchange - if you would like a different mattress which is more expensive, we will ask you to pay the difference. We cannot refund if you choose a lower priced mattress
Return the mattress
If you have any questions or queries, please do get in contact using the following email address: email@example.com